As our body is made from trillions of cells (cells -> tissues -> organs -> human body) and it is the smallest unit of a human body, consuming Ganoderma works on Cells of our body but not on a specific disease and makes it healthy...If CELLS ARE HEALTHY = BODY IS HEALTHY [:)]
If CELLS ARE UNHEALTHY = BODY IS UNHEALTHY [:(]
If CELLS ARE DEAD = BODY IS DEAD [~]"GANODERMA is for Health, whereas DRUGS are specific to Diseases or Symptoms"
Ganotherapy in general
In the world today, majority of the population are in the state of 'pre-illness' due to environmental pollution, stresses and unhealthy lifestyle such as consuming diets which are high in fats, cholesterol, sugar, salt and chemical additives. Under these circumstances, it is wise to prevent any deterioration in health rather than seek a cure after illness prevails as the saying goes: “Prevention is better than cure.”
Ganotherapy is one of the holistic approached to alternative complementary medicine. The underlying belief is that our body is the best doctor. Our body immune system when at its optimum condition is able to fight numerous diseases at one time, knowing the priority and without having side effects. All we see or feel is the reactions as it gets rid of the toxins and cure the illnesses. In Ganotherapy, it uses Ganoderma extracts from the fruit body and its mycelium to gain health.
The 4 basic principles of Ganotherapy are:
1. Illnesses are caused by 2 sources; Toxins in our body and disharmony in body functions.
2. Ganoderma does not cure illness, but it helps to balance up our body system and improve immunity against diseases.
3. Any reaction that takes place is caused by our body system and not by the intake of Ganoderma.
4. The dosage of Ganoderma taken is irrelevant to diseases.
Stages in Ganotherapy
There are several stages in Ganotherapy .
Stage 1: Scanning (1-30 days)
Ganoderma helps to regulate the body functions. During the initial intake, the scanning effect will reflect in several reactions of the body, through which we may identify the ailing areas of the body.
Stage 2: Cleansing –Detoxification (1-30 weeks)
1. Uric acid, excess cholesterol, fat and calcium deposit, bad tissue and other chemicals
accumulated in our body are toxins
2. The toxins are removed from our body by:
>> The circulation system (Kidney & liver) and then discharged from the body through urination and stool.
>> Boils, rashes, phlegm and mucus discharge.
Stage 3: Regulating (1- 12 months)
1. Balancing effect of Ganoderma helps to regulate the body functions.
2. Many reactions can be observed during regulation. This is a sign that the body is healing and one should not worry about it.
3. One should continue to consume Reishi Gano (RG).
4. If the reaction is too vigorous, reduce the dosage and/or increase intake of Ganocelium (GL)
5. After the reaction in reduced or over, resume normal dosage. The reaction may come back but proceed with the dosage.
Stage 4: Building (6 -24 months)
1. This is the process of building and healing body parts that have sustained injuries or damage.
2. Strengthening the immune system, improving physical strength and mental calmness and creating more resistance to diseases.
3. Supplying essential elements to the body, such as minerals and triterpenoid for the recovery of bodily functions.
Stage 5: Regenerating (1 – 3 years)
1. This is the ultimate aim of Ganotherapy.
2. It is the process whereby our body is functioning at its optimum level and has a rejuvenating effect (restore youthful appearance, strength and peace of mind).